Friday, May 23, 2008

Baby swings

Spencer's most favorite thing to do now is swing, whether it's a baby swing at the park or a porch swing or anything. As soon as we get close to the park she gets all excited and points. While in the swing she doesn't seem too thrilled but once I get her out she has a fit and is lunging to get back in the swing. She also loves to stand in the pirate ship, holding the rails and looking around. The smaller, older play structure suits her just fine as well. On this one she stands and holds onto the chimey metal things. I think we were in that for about 30 minutes, and she could have stayed longer. In a way I wish she could walk so she could explore things for herself at the park. Soon enough . . ..

1 comment:

frisian_mom said...

I love your blog, lady. Keep up the good mothering.